Saturday, November 28, 2015

Winter Bookangels Challenge

Hello there! 

This post is going to be a little different from the other posts. Normally I write about books and then I review them, this is also going to be about books but different. As you might have already known I have an Instagram specially for photos about books, and that way I can stay into contact or find other people that are in love with books. 

Every month there are challenges that go around. You don't have to join if you don't want to but you always can. People just make their own challenge and other people can take it and do the same challenge. It sort of connects us with others! I sometimes do a challenge but I didn't this November. 

It's almost December now, only 4 days away and I decided I wanted to do a challenge for the last month of the year but also because it's such a cozy one with Christmas and New Years Eve a blink away. I didn't really find one that I was fully happy about so decided I was going to make my own challenge. I searched ideas on the internet, in my brains and I pieced together a little challenge for the month! I just wanted to post it here too since not everybody has Instagram. I think you could also post pictures on blogs if you're really interested in joining but don't have Instagram. Everybody can join if they want to! 

In the picture down below you can see the challenge that I made up and let me know in the comments (either here or on my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bookangels/) if you joined up. That way I can come visit your profile to see what you made of it for that particular day. :-) 


With love,
Erica


"Something about the winter just makes you want to fall in love"


No comments:

Post a Comment